France #5

Denmark: #7

U.K #8

Canada: #10

Austria: #10

Italy: #11

Ireland: #11

Germany: #15

U.S: #17 (~#14 combined with both clean + explicit version)

#11 ireland :excited:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Rainbow Unicorn

As a matter of interest can you give me some WW stats please? :)

"Do What U Want" has 803.000 points worldwide. We passed MTN, which has 801.000. And it's climbing on French, UK, and other charts.

GET READY.    

It's doing awful, top 10 in 5 countries. Most of them not even major markets.

http://kworb.net/itunes/artist/ladygaga.html

Look at the good sis ARTPOP siting pretty at #27 in the US :flop:

"Do What U Want" has 803.000 points worldwide. We passed MTN, which has 801.000. And it's climbing on French, UK, and other charts.

GET READY.    

#JusticeForMTN

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Arturo

GET READY.    

It's gaining like 150,000+ points a week too. 

It'll be a 2M pointer AT LEAST.

Beyonce Knowles

GET READY.    

I blame the video :laughga: Destroying my baby MTN :cryga:

Weasel

That is far from awful, stop :smh:

How is top 10 in 5 countries good? Don't want to bring Katy into this but at least her single isn't going anywhere too, top 10 in 4 countries with the video out. At least we can still hope the video will push the sales. 

Arturo

How is top 10 in 5 countries good? Don't want to bring Katy into this but at least her single isn't going anywhere too, top 10 in 4 countries with the video out. At least we can still hope the video will push the sales. 

It's doing fine in the major markets I listed. Top 5 is not the standard for a song that's doing well. The only important market it's doing horrible in is Australia.

MikeyMoonShine

It's gaining like 150,000+ points a week too. 

It'll be a 2M pointer AT LEAST.

oh I hope so, this needs to smash.  :excited2:

Weasel

It's doing fine in the major markets I listed. Top 5 is not the standard for a song that's doing well. The only important market it's doing horrible in is Australia.

I didn't even look at top 5 though, I was talking about top 10. I'm not saying it's a flop already though, it's understandable. Nobody can have a song in the top spot for so long without a video. 

Arturo

I didn't even look at top 5 though, I was talking about top 10. I'm not saying it's a flop already though, it's understandable. Nobody can have a song in the top spot for so long without a video. 

Well it can't be labelled as a hit or a flop yet, but as an avid chart watcher, I can definitely say it's going nowhere but UP.

1.5 months later..

The DWUW single era did not begin with it's release as a promo (only lead singles hit the ground running like that).

When it came out Applause hadn't even peaked on US radio.  

MikeyMoonShine

I think it's done pretty well considering the lack of a video and the general mood towards Gaga atm. Look at uncle, it's following Roar, KP is massively popular atm, it's gotten allot of promo and it's got a vid yet it's only doing a little better in the US and totally flopping worldwide. 

It's so bad she seems to be scrapping it for Dark Horse while the song still has a chance of being a hit. 

Archived