Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga brings 'Dope' performance to a halt due to dress split

Michael

Featured Posts

SpadesToStart

I'm pretty sure this didn't happen, but even if it did, hardly anyone will ever know about it.

I don't know what's worse: gaga's supposed wardrobe malfunction or the possibility that articles are just blatantly lying about her now.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Free My Mind

Gaga

She never mentioned pee'ing in a trash can on the show, so I'm calling that fake :huh:

The peeing in the trash can thing was in the last time she was on chatty man, promoting MTN

Rat Boy

Okay accidents happen  :shrug:

Good thing the show wasn't live

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

• 4 weeks later...
high heeled fem

Gaga :toofunny:

She never mentioned pee'ing in a trash can on the show, so I'm calling that fake :huh:

yes she did? where were you were you having some mary jane holland? she said how annoying it is going down the halls

Gagaloo911

Faker than katy's Grammy nominations

Peeing in a trash can? Did they confuse her with JB :derpga:

Fame perfume launch says hi :fan:

Faker than katy's Grammy nominations

Fame perfume launch says hi :fan:

Oh I forgot :laughga:

And I really wanted to forget about it :messga: I mean, peeing in a bucket...? Oh why Gagz

Gagaloo911

Oh I forgot :laughga:

And I really wanted to forget about it :messga: I mean, peeing in a bucket...? Oh why Gagz

Haha I know, many do forget about it. 

But I always think back to that when "peeing in a trash can" is mentioned and can't help but cackle a little bit :fan:

Haha I know, many do forget about it. 

But I always think back to that when "peeing in a trash can" is mentioned and can't help but cackle a little bit :fan:

True :teehee:

But I didn't watch all of the livestream of the FAME launch, so here's my question....did she pee in that bucket on the livestream ? :toofunny:

Jewels n Drugs

Okay accidents happen  :shrug:

Good thing the show wasn't live

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Gagaloo911

True :teehee:

But I didn't watch all of the livestream of the FAME launch, so here's my question....did she pee in that bucket on the livestream ? :toofunny:

Yes! Lmao. I remember watching it. After what seemed like forever of the same 5 minute loop, she finally appeared inside that Fame bottle, only in a bed. Then she "slept" for the next 15 mins (symbolizing her "15 mins of Fame") and then finally woke up. First thing she did was get up and go kneel on a trash bin and began peeing in it :lmao:  :toofunga:

I started laughing hysterically thinking "Oh Gaga, the things I do and put up with for you :smh: "

• 2 weeks later...

Yes! Lmao. I remember watching it. After what seemed like forever of the same 5 minute loop, she finally appeared inside that Fame bottle, only in a bed. Then she "slept" for the next 15 mins (symbolizing her "15 mins of Fame") and then finally woke up. First thing she did was get up and go kneel on a trash bin and began peeing in it :lmao:  :toofunga:

I started laughing hysterically thinking "Oh Gaga, the things I do and put up with for you :smh: "

lol I guess I just need to google it again or search on youtube, it's just too epic :toofunny:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived