Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga brings 'Dope' performance to a halt due to dress split

Michael

Featured Posts

lady-gaga.jpg

Lady Gaga was left red-faced after her iPad style dress split and fell open during an appearance on a television chat show in London, forcing her to cut her performance short.

It was only a matter of time before the 'Applause' singer suffered an embarrassing mishap from her outlandish outfits, and it seems the dreaded moment came as she performed for a studio audience on the 'Alan Carr Chatty Man' show this week.

The quirky pop star arrived to set wearing a bizarre dress featuring a white bodice that had been fitted with an iPad screen, however the dress fell apart during a rendition of her track 'Dope'.

Fortunately for Gaga the show was pre-recorded so she was able to stop the performance and start again.

During her interview, she spoke of her love of marijuana and also told Alan she had urinated in a trash can backstage - just as she did before appearing on the same show in 2011.

She said told the comedian: "Yeah, I did a wee in the bin today too. The toilet is such a long way down the hall".

The 27-year old singer also claimed smoking pot helps her escape from the pressures of fame and enables her to relive her days as a struggling musician.

"The thing that I fell in love with about it is that I completely forget that I'm famous. I totally forget about it all," she explained before adding, " I take a puff and I'm me when I was 17 again in my white go-go boots looking for a job, and there's something quite creative and liberating about that".

Read more at http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/135015/Lady-Gaga-Brings-Performance-To-A-Halt-After-Dress-Splits-In-Embarrassing-Wardrobe-Mishap#67B7ifKt4BHmrZmU.99

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LORD GAGA

People i know went to be part of the studio audience for it and i just asked them about this, they say this did not happen lol

MonsterMum

Gaga

She never mentioned pee'ing in a trash can on the show, so I'm calling that fake :huh:

There are a few things that got cut so I assume there was plenty of more footage that didn't get used...

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived