Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Spanky (Gaga's Drummer) Confirms More Tour Dates To Come

Doogi

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allison M

Did everyone seriously thought that first batch of dates will be the dates for ALL the tour ??

Deep inside, no. But nobody in Gaga's side were talking about more dates. They should have said that when the first dates were up because people bought tickets to shows farther away in fear that there wouldn't be more. They should have said, "These are some if the dates, and there are more to come!" Plus you never know, maybe canceling the BTWB hurt her for this tour, and maybe they are lowering the number of dates so it is easier on her body, etc.

Deep inside, no. But nobody in Gaga's side were talking about more dates. They should have said that when the first dates were up because people bought tickets to shows farther away in fear that there wouldn't be more. They should have said, "These are some if the dates, and there are more to come!" Plus you never know, maybe canceling the BTWB hurt her for this tour, and maybe they are lowering the number of dates so it is easier on her body, etc.

You're right, they should have said that  or better... not put a little monster.com presale. That's when people become desperate.   I don't know what's happening behind the scenes, but Gaga seems really busy :(  and the people around her are not helping  (at least the way i see it)   i would have loved for her to announce it more properly. Specially for you guys that live in US (she'll come to my country later, so i will be patient) and had your dates cancelled.   This could have been managed in a better way. 

Betta come to Raleigh sis.

Don't get your hopes up. I'm fine with Greensboro, though, like she was going to do for the BTWB. You gonna get tickets for DC?

Jeffrey_This_Way

Detroit Monsters are restless. Fingers crossed I don' t want to deal with A trip to Cleveland!

DETROIT PLEASE!!!!

Detroit Monsters are restless. Fingers crossed I don' t want to deal with A trip to Cleveland!

What he said!!!

Archived