Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BREAKING: M&G packages will put you ON the stage for the ARTPOP Ball

Jase

Featured Posts

The most I would pay for a meet and greet is no more than $200 if it brings a VIP package

1500 is ridiculous

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sudarshana

inb4 Perez buys a M&G :giggle:

:lmao:

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

thatfoxyfeeling

I think this is a great idea. She is giving her fans the chance to have a personal experience with her + watch her perform whilst on the stage. I will purchase a ticket for myself because I know it will be worth it.

JohnTheGypsy

If I had the money, I would definitely get this... Then try to steal the spotlight away from her. :party:

Elizabeth

I'm so conflicted about what to do. I want to be in the pit but sitting on stage and getting meet and greet also sounds fab :ohno:

I'll probs just end up getting GA though because of $$$ 

keetonphillips

where is everyone getting 1500? i know for the last rose show its 1500 but that doesnt mean the ARTPOP ball will be the same

MahoTheMnstr

Oh god i hope she comes here till like 2016 cause I'll need time to save up for this... Watch the same people that have met her 2000 times being up there... I'm so depressed

This is so ****ing amazing but it's making me depressed/: it sucks knowing I won't be able to afford this. Like it's such an awesome opportunity for those that can afford it, but for the rest of us, it's like ):

Like always

Lady Expensive. So mad at her + her team :crossed:

Smooth Criminal

That is a lot of money and I'm poor as piss!  :cry:

tumblr_ms9pexeP2F1qi1df8o1_500.jpg

But I see she wants this to be her highest grossing tour...she is looking to pass that 300 mill mark! lol 

You only sit on stage for a piano song I think, and then you have special seats very close to the stage.

Monster Voices

ok 1500$ is 3000 Bulgarian leva if I start saving up now I will have them in .. 5 years :laughga: Absolutely serious though. It would take me exactly 5 years if I don't spend absolutely anything.

Forever and Always!

Archived