Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BREAKING: M&G packages will put you ON the stage for the ARTPOP Ball

Jase

Featured Posts

HORRORHOLIC

I'm going crazy thinking of ways to get money, i'm even thinking about things in my house I could sell 

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allison M

I would want to jump and dance though... And I wouldn't feel comfortable with all of the arena seeing me lose my **** on stage :smh: and the price...

It would be cool to see the arena from her perspective though and meet her afterward. And you wouldn't have to camp in hopes of getting front row, then hope to be one of twenty randomly selected...

The pros and cons :giveup:

Rubber Hunk

wowwow 

So wait how many M&G "seats" are there per show? She said 1 by a piano... what else? And they are around 1.5k? O.o Dayum.. But I don't know, I might buy one IF I have time to save up, meaning that if there's only a very small (like less than 10 or something) spots for M&G I might not be able to save in time. But if there are many more, I might be able.

Lets turn this question around and see how much you guys would pay for a M&G. For me, i think the MAX would be 500$ and thats PUSHING it

DanceInTheFlames

Honestly I would not want to sit ON STAGE. That sounds awkward haha. 

I'd rather earn my way backstage by coming up with a superb outfit than shelling out $1500. 

juicyjuicy

Lets turn this question around and see how much you guys would pay for a M&G. For me, i think the MAX would be 500$ and thats PUSHING it

Same. $500 is a good limit.

Deffs being on the stage around Gaga piano would be cool but like how many of these tickets are sold? I feel like this is going to take away from the show unless they are put in like a mini- stands to sit and watch the show from the piano? IM not being negative i would love to get this ticket but i just bought the Little Monster Zone and will fight and work as hard i can to be in the Monster Pit and hopefully be one of the lucky 20 :) LOL

DanceInTheFlames

This is how I would feel/dance if I was on stage the whole show with the whole arena staring. 

going_out_expectation_vs_reality_20.gif

Archived