💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

50 Most Popular Women According To Google, Gaga #4

JEANBO

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay! This is seriously awesome, especially since you KNOW how many people googled Miley...the fact that way more people searched for Gaga is crazy awesome. Slay a bit, Gags

And Rihanna remains queen of everything :legend:

Surprised Britney is in the top ten actually. She's kind of normal now so I don't see the interest. People googled her when she was cray-zay.

calmar

Counting irrelevant things towards an artist's ranking is disappointing, and they all appear to be entertainment figures. Where are individuals like Angela Merkel?

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Counting irrelevant things towards an artist's ranking is disappointing, and they all appear to be entertainment figures. Where are individuals like Angela Merkel?

This is very true, closest thing we have to politics is Kate Middleton really. 

calmar

Actually, I just did a quick Google check and Gaga has over twice as many Google hits as Rihanna.

So, credibility is officially nonexistent.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Actually, I just did a quick Google check and Gaga has over twice as many Google hits as Rihanna.

So, credibility is officially nonexistent.

but are they from this year?

This is ridiculous. Searches like Cher (#5) of course will have a lot of results because there will be like 1 billion women named Cher or historical figures etc. Same with Lana Del Rey!

what..so no one can be included except Gaga because they all have real names......Lmao

Archived