• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is OBAMA

Billboard 200: #5 @KatyPerry, PRISM 136,000 (660,000 total). 6 weeks

Billboard 200: #7 @LadyGaga, ARTPOP 116,000 (421,000 total). 3 weeks

Billboard 200: #9 @MileyCyrus, Bangerz 79,000 (581,000 total). 8 weeks

Look out Miley, we're coming for you.

And Gaga selling 85% of Katy isn't a disaster. TD ended up slightly ahead of BTW too.

the difference is that if we compare the first 6 weeks of TD and the first 3 weeks of BTW gaga overcomes Katy by 10xtimes the amount of sales

that just shows that BTW sold pretty much all of its sales in 6-7 months whereas TD sold in a 2 year spam ratio, and is still selling(lil' but doing it either way)

that just shows that BTW sold pretty much all of its sales in 6-7 months whereas TD sold in a 2 year spam ratio, and is still selling(lil' but doing it either way)

When you consider that plus Roar badly outselling Applause, ARTPOP is hanging in there with Prism pretty well.

Katy finally no long has a singles advantage with Uncon vs DWUW.

What is OBAMA

When you consider that plus Roar badly outselling Applause, ARTPOP is hanging in there with Prism pretty well.

Katy finally no long has a singles advantage with Uncon vs DWUW.

actually if gaga releases DWUW video next week i think she can widely outperform Uncle with this single

MonsterMarty

actually if gaga releases DWUW video next week i think she can widely outperform Uncle with this single

If Gaga releases DWUW video I'll end my hunger strike. Talk about waiting forever... Applause video was out before Roar's and we're still waiting on a follow up!

notamember

If you average the total number of albums sold and divide it by how many weeks it's been out, Gaga's is technically selling faster...

But That doesn't mean it couldn't slow down. We will see what happens in the coming weeks.

Archived