💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard 200: ARTPOP moves up 1 spot with 154% gain selling 116,000

Fizzy

Featured Posts

"sale pricing"

There's for everyone who came at me for saying that the whole Black Friday thing was irrelevant :awkney:

They said it for everyone though.

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

Exactly.

Seems everyone is still very interested in Gaga's music but they just didn't want to shell out $15 for it  :sweat:

Didymus

No, you don't understand. When the sales of PRISM and Bangerz were announced (which were very good and much increased) people said it was only because of Black Friday sales and ARTPOP didn't have that advantage, which is obviously untrue.

They said it for everyone though.

No, you don't understand. When the sales of PRISM and Bangerz were announced (which were very good and much increased) people said it was only because of Black Friday sales and ARTPOP didn't have that advantage, which is obviously untrue.

OH!!! I get it.. yeah that was stupid of them who said that. ARTPOP didn't benefit on iTUNES ONLY. It benefited everywhere else.

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Seems everyone is still very interested in Gaga's music but they just didn't want to shell out $15 for it  :sweat:

Pretty much :sweat: but our b---h remains unbothered nearing 1 mill copies worldwide so :ohwell:

Archived