💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga in top 10 Spotify's most streamed females of 2013

Sexxx

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

This is embarrassing actually. I want to live in a fantasy world, Please stop postíng the awful truth.

This tbqmfh :eww: :MANiCURE:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In other words: The list of singers who people with questionable taste and no money listen to the most. No wonder Rihanna is #1.

Rihanna and Lana being 1 and 2 says a lot about Spotify being big in Europe.

Lana sold more BTW or Teenage Dream in UK, and was more than double T Swift. And that's typical of Europe.

Born This Way died completely on album charts in early 2012, so no surprise it wasn't big on Spotify.

BangTheGong

I can definintely see Lana at #2. Listened the hell out of Born to Die and Paradise this year. Can't believe how male dominated spotify streaming was this year yeesh. 

Get it, Gaga! Slay that top 10, barely, gurl!

Interesting, good seeing she was only in the spotlight half of the year :legend:

tumblr_inline_mny734u3WC1qz4rgp.gif

OMG, that gif! Lmao

GypsyPrince

It's okay, this is only 2013. ARTPOP barely existed in 2013. 2014 will be the REAL year of slayage.

Y'all can bookmark me. :manicure:

Rat Boy

also remind yourselves that gaga didn't even come out with applause until august

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Fame IV

flop! she's over. bey with no album higher than her. below indie artist lana? i cant

LADY GAGA IS FAT

LADY GAGA IS OVER OVER OVER

Seriously?

Can we stop with that?

Gaga only had her comeback in August, but 2013 had 8 months before it.

Leaving this thread

In other words: The list of singers who people with questionable taste and no money listen to the most. No wonder Rihanna is #1.

A Star is Born ⭐

My wifey, Rih holding the #1 spot down like always.. and my Queen Bey holding well at #8 with no new music since 2011. I see ya, sis. 

...and my other sis Gaga closing in at #10. Uh, love ya regardless boo. gaycat.png

:fthis:    very true.   Regardless, this is good  she came back in August 

Archived