Britney Spears

Mills

Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears

Featured Posts

Welcome to the Britney Spears thread!

xsVvNz5.gif

Britney Jean Spears (born on December 2, 1981) is an American pop icon, actress, and businesswoman, widely considered as among the most commercially successful and highly controversial pop figures of all time who has sold more than 200 million records worldwide since her debut in 1998, including more than 100 million albums across the globe, recognized as the top best-selling female artist of the entire 2000s by Billboard, scored 5 HOT 100 #1 singles, 6 UK #1 hits, 6 Billboard 200 #1 albums, won a GRAMMY award, 6 MTV VMA awards, and constantly called as the undisputed Princess of Pop.

..Baby One More Time - the debut studio album of Britney Spears, which right away propelled her into global fame with over 30 million copies sold worldwide, produced the global chart-topping smash hit, ...Baby One More Time, the title track. This is also Britney's first album in the United States to be given by RIAA with a diamond certification, amounting with over 12 million album sales in the U.S. alone.

Oops!... I Did It Again - the second studio album which was released by the start of the new millennium  further solidified Britney Spears' place atop the pop stratosphere with over 24 million copies sold worldwide. It produced another global chart-topping title track, Oops!... I Did It Again. This album also became Britney's second album to be awarded by RIAA with a diamond certification, amounting over 10 million album sales in the U.S.

Britney - the self-titled third studio album, which was released on November 2001, kicked off Britney Spears' transition into a more mature, s-xually provocative image and sound. Despite the relatively poor chart performance of its singles led by the top 30 hit I'm a Slave 4 U, this third studio effort still sold over 15 million albums worldwide and over 5 million albums in the U.S.

In The Zone- the fourth studio album, released on November 2003, relatively gained acclaim from the music critics, particularly towards Spears' songwriting and the overall musical direction of the album. It also became a commercial success after selling more than 10 million albums worldwide. This album also produced international smash hits such as Toxic and Me Against The Music with Madonna.

Blackout- the fifth studio album, released on October 2007, was Britney's first release after an almost 4-year break in the music industry. Despite of a global lukewarm reception with over just 3 million album sales, compared to her first four albums, Blackout is still widely considered by the critics as her most progressive and consistent album yet. This album also produced a couple of international hits, namely Gimme More and Piece of Me.

Circus- the sixth studio album, released on November 2008, produced Britney's first-ever HOT 100 #1 in over a decade since her debut single back in 1998. With that, it has been widely regarded as her comeback album thanks to its relatively better chart performance. It sold more than 4.5 million albums worldwide and scored the international hits, Womanizer and Circus.

Femme Fatale- the seventh studio album, released on March 2011, incorporated pop and dance styles with elements of dubstep, techno, and trance. It's the first album of her to score three top 10 singles in the HOT 100 chart with Hold It Against Me, which debuted at #1, Till The World Ends, and I Wanna Go.

Britney Jean - the eighth studio album of Britney Spears which was presented as a "concept album" and her "most personal album" yet. It's her first album not to debut within the top two of the Billboard 200 chart after opening with merely 107,000 copies in its first week, after its lead single Work Bitch got a similar lukewarm reception in the charts.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait for album #8! Nice thread btw Mills! 

Same here. And thank you, Arturo!  :hug:

TimisaMonster

Femme Fatale at least had 90% of the songs on her album "single ready" tbh!   :whitney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

FIRST PAGE! What happened to the other thread? 

Here are some recent Shape Magazine outtakes:

normal_1eer.jpg

normal_2qjgjlh.jpg

:flutter: 

JudasInTheDark

Yay I can't wait to hear new Brit stuff :party:

Beautiful OP btw ;)

GreenEyes

Blackout is so flawless, I hope ARTPOP has some beats similar and s-xy like that :legend:

FIRST PAGE! What happened to the other thread? 

Here are some recent Shape Magazine outtakes:

normal_1eer.jpg

normal_2qjgjlh.jpg

:flutter:

Gorgeous photos.

Anyway, the original thread got locked down due to the inactivity for quite some time. And with the expected new music from her this year, I decided to start a new thread for the overall discussion with the approval and permission of King, the moderator-in-charge of the Music section. 

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived