💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Perfect SETLIST - artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball -

Pop

Featured Posts

GagaSlayedYou

The idea is amazing!! :applause: 

But, there are a lot of songs on it. I think she will sing the entire Act I, and one song from each era (or a mix of them, like JD/PF)

I also think that she said that a MJH performance is going to happen, but probably in the middle on the show. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
britneylopez99

MARY JANE HOLLAND VIDEO INTERLUDE

Excuse me ****ing no at the song with the MOST potential for an OMG performance being turned into a video interlude, while Marry The Night, MONSTER??? and Scheiße get spots in the setlist :awkney: :awkney: :awkney: :awkney:

Excuse me ****ing no at the song with the MOST potential for an OMG performance being turned into a video interlude, while Marry The Night, MONSTER??? and Scheiße get spots in the setlist :awkney: :awkney: :awkney: :awkney:

MJH is pretty basic and I'd think she would want to perform some of the Born This Way favorites for the US fans who didn't get to experience that album live. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

britneylopez99

MJH is pretty basic and I'd think she would want to perform some of the Born This Way favorites for the US fans who didn't get to experience that album live. 

nah, Mary Jane Holland is one of the most powerful songs on the album, ESPECIALLY for a live performance. make a poll someday to see if people would rather see Scheiße or Mary Jane Holland performed on the hour. Mary Jane'll win for sure.

nah, Mary Jane Holland is one of the most powerful songs on the album, ESPECIALLY for a live performance. make a poll someday to see if people would rather see Scheiße or Mary Jane Holland performed on the hour. Mary Jane'll win for sure.

Well, a video interlude is also a performance and it's a very important part of the narrative of the tour I imagined.

I just don't care for the song much. Maybe if there were no "my mom and dad think i'm a mess" part. 

• 1 month later...

I doubt she will perform Monster...... :awkney:

I think she WILL perform all her singles tho. Most artists do that. Plus Gaga's only gotten to her 4th album so she can definitely mash some songs, but still play all the singles.

Told ya'll she'd bring back MONSTER.  :later:

Excuse me ****ing no at the song with the MOST potential for an OMG performance being turned into a video interlude, while Marry The Night, MONSTER??? and Scheiße get spots in the setlist :awkney:

:later:  :later:

high heeled fem

Cuz the song is flawless :whitney:

exactly...also we need a few more old songs as well even rare ones tbh mix it up 

Tropico

I rmember when I googled ArtRAVE setlist and this was one of the results and I read it all and this is the post that mad me join this site. It is so interesting and I love it! You are a genius! :legend:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Slayer

It's a pretty good set list, I'd be a bit disappointed if she didn't perform the entire ARTPOP album. There's also no way in hell she's going to perform non-singles from previous albums.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

wiltedbliss

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its flawless but I'd like MJH being performed and not there as an interlude

I rmember when I googled ArtRAVE setlist and this was one of the results and I read it all and this is the post that mad me join this site. It is so interesting and I love it! You are a genius! :legend:

:nooo: Thank you!  :kisses:

Archived