The Perfect SETLIST - artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball -

Pop

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Martijn

I love everything about it!
It would be cool if Aura and Telephone are played after eachother, because they're both in the same key... So there could be a cool transition :D
And since Aura is the Telephone continuation it couldn't be more perfect 

Rat Boy

I like this! Especially the idea of having a hologram on stage :flutter:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

elijahfan

I don't think she'll perform that many old songs, tbh. I'm actually surprised she's gonna sing any old songs: until now, I was sure this would be an ARTPOP-only setlist. But since she said ARTPOP + past hits + surprises, I'm gonna guess: the 15 ARTPOP songs, her 3 biggest hits (Poker Face, Bad Romance, BTW) and finally, 2 exclusive songs (TEA and Brooklyn Nights, maybe?).

A setlist of 20 songs seems about right.

elijahfan

People LOVE Telephone, I doubt she would skip it. 

Gorl, Gaga's starting to have quite a large discography now... she's gonna have to make choices and skip some stuff if she wants to keep her tours under the 3 hrs limit  :roll:

I was actually surprised Telephone was performed at the BTWBall, to tell you the truth.

Gorl, Gaga's starting to have quite a large discography now... she's gonna have to make choices and skip some stuff if she wants to keep her tours under the 3 hrs limit  :roll:

I was actually surprised Telephone was performed at the BTWBall, to tell you the truth.

Ofc, which is why I cut out some singles. But Telephone is one of her biggest hits and I doubt she would skip it considering we are getting a sequel to it's video this era. 

omg I HOPE GAGA READS THIS, you're a GENIOUS :worship:

I hope she does, I would love if she used some of these ideas.  :party:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

GagaMyBlood95

Ofc, which is why I cut out some singles. But Telephone is one of her biggest hits and I doubt she would skip it considering we are getting a sequel to it's video this era. 

I hope she does, I would love if she used some of these ideas.  :party:

yeah, definitely!

I think she'd like this :yes:

elijahfan

The BTWBall Telephone performance didn't really add anything special compared to the MB performance, right...? I really feel like Telephone is over now. Unless she comes up with a great concept, maybe mixing the trilogy into a medley? Otherwise, I'm not convinced. I'd rather see new songs being performed than the same old Telephone performance all over again :)

Blastertoyo

I doubt she will perform Monster...... :awkney:

I think she WILL perform all her singles tho. Most artists do that. Plus Gaga's only gotten to her 4th album so she can definitely mash some songs, but still play all the singles.

please enlighten me to death

I doubt she will perform Monster...... :awkney:

I think she WILL perform all her singles tho. Most artists do that. Plus Gaga's only gotten to her 4th album so she can definitely mash some songs, but still play all the singles.

I wanted to add one random non-single from a past album. I wish she would do that as a nod to the stans.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Archived