• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChristianSaad

• DanceInTheFlames

• Michelle

• Dylangaga

geopang

Im about to cry right now! Yes!!!!!!

But girl.... Announce the dates and make the presale the same day? No. I dont have the cash right now

zexion_armando

I wish she had given us a little more warning for this.

I wanna go, but dear lord, but advanced ticket sales a few days after the announcement, not same day.

Benjamin Monk

Hope she does many arena dates in the UK rather than a couple at stadiums. I'm feeling many at the O2 and a few at birmingham and nottingham at least PLEASE GAGA the drive to manchester last time was so annoying when there's an arena half hour away

SummerGirl21

Chicago was rumored to be one of the worst selling BTWB tour dates, so perhaps they're testing the waters. More dates will follow surely, but for now they need to play it cool so they see what they sell and determine budgets and stuff for Gagz.

I'm praying this is like TMB again. I'm such a minority I know but I wasn't here for BTWB. It was visually spectacular and everything but it was too much speech-time + love yourself and you're set. TMB was just like going to a regular concert show then being knocked for six every few songs because she was killing it.

I just don't know what to do.  Do I go ahead and buy tickets for another city?  Right now I'm thinking Las Vegas or Chicago.  Or do I wait to see if more dates are released? I'm having a small panic attack.

Runway

I had no doubts about BTWB. That era had solid choreo and visuals, amongst 100 other things. The tour was always going to be amazing.

But the ARTPOP Ball is artRave 2.0, and artRave was one of the most boring things I've watched in my life. Not here for artRave.

How are you so sure it's gonna be artrave again (which slayed btw)

AyaKara

May 13th is a Tuesday & I have 3 hour lecture/labs on Tuesdays that I can't skip :fail: hoping she adds another NYC show on the 14th from high demand.

codymonster

She is coming to Winnipeg. For the first time. I'm legitimately crying right now. I'm going to be able to see her live!!!!