đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Ball Promo Poster

Aaron

Featured Posts

ITUNES FEST >>>>>>>> ARTRAVE

DO WHAT YOU WANT ARTWORK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> THIS POSTER

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schwerk

Well this sucks...such short notice

I feel bad for all you Americans. I would freak out if I had to buy tickets already. Hope everyone get's their tickets without too much trouble. Glad I can save up before she comes to Europe.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

BornSimon

The pics from the other tours are clearly there as the artRave tour is a celebration of all the previous ones, just like ARTPOP is a celebration of these past 5 years, like Gaga said a few times.

I don't mind it but it isn't great, hopefully there'll be a better one at some point...

Donatello

I don't mind it but it isn't great, hopefully there'll be a better one at some point...

If she can't get round to giving her singles proper choreo and visuals or releasing the DWUW video in time, I doubt she'll be investing time in a new promo poster.

ProudUnicorn

Honestly, I'm in love with the poster.

It reminds me old rave posters I would see.

It includes my favorite costumes and eras: see Applause VMA performance.

Let's do this, St. Paul!

I'm 50% sure she asked someone to cut the picture in the middle and made the poster all by herself :rip:

And more, she does have HD videos and pictures from BTWB, doesn't she?  :sick:

Tony31511

I think this is just a rough draft of the poster. Like come on, why would she include pictures from the MB and BTWB? It seems sketchy... I feel like the real poster will come later.

Archived