💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Japanese monsters throwing stuff into Gagas car

Cupid

Featured Posts

my beautiful japanese fans threw a kawaii sledgehammer right at my face as i was trying to get into my car and i'm in casualty with a broken cheekbone. sugoi ne, aish!temasu japan, u have my heart. Xx

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14

is it just me or does it seem like she's being sarcastic in the second tweet (lol)

Haha she totally is. She appreciates the love but at the same time knows how ridiculous the dedication and obsession with her is. 

EdgeofTeeth

my beautiful japanese fans threw a kawaii sledgehammer right at my face as i was trying to get into my car and i'm in casualty with a broken cheekbone. sugoi ne, aish!temasu japan, u have my heart. Xx

tbh  :rip:

Aww I like the Jap monsters.

How soon till you think the Brazilian monsters start up with "Gaga come to Brazil!" Lmao

lol

I invented post-its

3q425253qwewq

:lmao:

Stefani328

Dead

TimisaMonster

I know they wanted to give her the gifts, but who throws a mirror into a moving car that could possibly break and cut Gaga's face and body? :wtfga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Ambrosia

Yeah, but I'd be kind of sad to see the fan go and pick up their wand from the street after it had been run over.  Those fans are so cute though.  :P

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Archived