Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cocktails with Gaga - Meet and Greet package - last Roseland show

ohsnapitszach

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thefamebitch

If she would have done it on the 28th I would have totally done it.  Too bad I already booked the flight & hotel for my friends and me. 

Oh wow, no more memes on lm.com how much all others charge but Gaga does it for free. Cause she loves her fans sooo much.

FreePalestine

Allison M

I dislike when artists have people pay just to meet them. What ever happened to, "No person is more valuable than another" ?

Oh wow, no more memes on lm.com how much all others charge but Gaga does it for free. Cause she loves her fans sooo much.

lol this too! 

this sprung to mind. 

music not the bling

music not the bling

Hydrangea

i bet $1500 both marc and maikeeb will be in on this,

cos you know, they've never met gaga before :coffee:

I’m a bad friend

Gaga if you are reading this, don't do it. Better make some competition, you have the damn money, you paid for the flights of those two fans from Australia to UK for iTunes fest. Do something nice for your fans who are not (as) rich (as your stalkers from NYC).

FreePalestine

How afforable. :fat:

I did too.... I always hate when artists charge money for fans to meet them.

I don't think she's the one who says "Bump the price up, make 'em pay, muahahahah silly gays". These tour-related things are managed by whoever organizes her tour + tour schedule etc.

You guys do know she did paid meet and greets on the first leg of The Monster Ball, right? 

PLEASE don't remind me. My show was cancelled 24 hours prior to me meeting her. She ruined my birthday that year. :(((((((((((

She probably had nothing to do with making the package other than agreeing to do it.  And if she did- oh well. Perhaps she's using the money to build a better tour for everyone, or to put towards the BTWF. 

Archived