Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga spotted in Harajuku, Tokyo

Slade

Featured Posts

llbcherry

Be nice, gee whiz. I don't have any complaints about her look. She's just bummin' around, shopping overseas. I think she looks happy and that's all that matters.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

Oh gosh! Its the miniature version of that big monkey she had in her car, where she covered herself with it and moved his arm up and down as if he was waving at the cameras

I have both monkeys right next to me as I'm writing  :sweat: They're pretty excited to see how much Gaga seems to love their kin

alice glass

yesterday she set a personal record for wig changes in one day, and today she goes out without a wig :) bravery

codymonster

HoboGa...

Although, I do like how she does this sometimes. Not my favourite look, but she keeps it... Interesting :sweat:

Not a fan of this look at all  :wtf:

Just check out those instagram videos, she's so adorable, you'll forget what she's wearing:)

FreePalestine

HausOfMiklaus

Glad she can spend some gypsy, human moments alone in a foreign country. Clear her head a little.

DronningSirikit

Oh gosh! Its the miniature version of that big monkey she had in her car, where she covered herself with it and moved his arm up and down as if he was waving at the cameras

What? Where? When?

Archived