Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga - GAGADOLL Interview (Video)

JoanneARTPOP

Featured Posts

Dean Winchester

If i was in Gagz position I would have like brought a sandwich for when it was my long answers being translated... She looks so "Ok, keep smiling... just... look... around.... "mm taylor... and sushi"

When the translator was translating those long answers this is exactly what it looked like she was doing  its like she was forcing herself to smile and giggle  :dies: i feel bad for her she probably felt uncomfortable

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfMark

It's so awkward how the translator sits behind Gaga :awkney:

Thanks for posting this.

thats what i was thinking and gaga just sits there looking around aimlessly waiting LOL

-Mark

Rat Boy

She looks gorgeous :flutter:

The translator is telling her what to say to answers the question tbh

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

they are next to her

I know but she didn't talk about them in this video... Which is why I assumed there was more than one part.

What? :laughga:

I realise it doesn't make sense because I watched the first few seconds of the interview and she was wearing sunglasses then she took them off and by then I already replied to the topic and now I look dumb :rip::laughga: I was saying how her sunglasses helps make the flashes bearable lol

I realise it doesn't make sense because I watched the first few seconds of the interview and she was wearing sunglasses then she took them off and by then I already replied to the topic and now I look dumb :rip::laughga: I was saying how her sunglasses helps make the flashes bearable lol

I didn't say anything about the flashes though :laughga:

Archived