Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga - GAGADOLL Interview (Video)

JoanneARTPOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel

I feel so sorry for the translator, how can anyone remember those endless answers from Gaga, giving me Ampya teas. 

Omg. So happy she is wearing Alice Auaa! I used to LOVE that brand in HS. Reminds me of my Japanese rock and goth days, lol. That brands was very popular with goth kids that liked visual kei bands then, assuming it still is? Look up their other designs, pretty awesome damaged looking details on the clothes. Super cute!

I didn't notice her saying anything actually about three dolls??

I don't know why, but this video suddenly makes me want to learn Japanese and go to Japan...

Because Japan and Japanese is awesome!!!!!!!

She looks so distracted, I wonder what is crossing her mind  :wub: I bet she's singing ARTPOP or thinking about Taylor 

Watching Gaga's face when the translator is talking. :toofunny:

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

The translator sitting behind her :rip: What on earth.

Nice interview though, Gaga looks gorgeous. :heart:

That's why she wears sunglasses :usrs:

Luv u Sum

Is there another part of this? Because she didn't even mention GAGADOLLS in this one...

Thanks for posting though, she's so cute :flutter:

they are next to her

LavenderLamborghin

I feel so sorry for the translator, how can anyone remember those endless answers from Gaga, giving me Ampya teas. 

I bet she was taking notes the whole time so she wouldn't forget  :fan:

dancesinthedark

I think she's sitting like that to talk in her ear. You can see her doing it right before Gaga speaks. She's always seemed uncomfortable when others speak another language. Some of the interviews are fun to watch for that reason.

I think she's sitting like that to talk in her ear. You can see her doing it right before Gaga speaks. She's always seemed uncomfortable when others speak another language. Some of the interviews are fun to watch for that reason.

If i was in Gagz position I would have like brought a sandwich for when it was my long answers being translated... She looks so "Ok, keep smiling... just... look... around.... "mm taylor... and sushi"

is that like her go to Japanese translator...the shame chica was with her at Music Station....

I think so, she's been with Gaga for I think 4 years now

3 points in and ready for more

Archived