💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

You And I (Male Cover)

KarmaPolice

Featured Posts

Eh, it was alright. You definitely need a different microphone. + It'd be alot less dull if you sang it with the instrumental or something.

You still need to work on your pronunciation, sometimes due to this you struggle to hit notes because you make them longer than need be :neutral: Good job though! :hug:

KarmaPolice

Eh, it was alright. You definitely need a different microphone. + It'd be alot less dull if you sang it with the instrumental or something.

I think you're right, I use the microphone of the headphones :P

You still need to work on your pronunciation, sometimes due to this you struggle to hit notes because you make them longer than need be :neutral: Good job though! :hug:

What kind of mistake did you find in my pronunciation? :)

Saint Laurent

well your not english so i think you need to know how the words sound correctly and pronounce them correctly by englis i mean an english speaker

What kind of mistake did you find in my pronunciation? :)

Not badly, but through-out the whole cover your pronunciation just made it sound like you were struggling and did make you sound like you were missing notes. Try and study how she sings it, it's great to have an accent but I think yours is too strong to be singing an american song.

• 2 months later...
KarmaPolice

Hi everybody! I've made a new one, it's a Born This Way piano version :)

Archived