💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

(Update) Lady Gaga performs Venus and Applause on Smap*Smap

JoanneARTPOP

Featured Posts

The performance was amazing but I dun understand why they keep showing this "我我" wording 

It means "me me" lol

That's GAGA in Japanese : レディー・ガガ aka 我我

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit

She's really sounds amazing on Applause now. I have to say these performances are such an improvement compared to even a month ago. She's slowly but surely getting back into her former level of performing and it's nice to see. I imagine she's probably still recovering too.

As for her Venus performance: I will rejoice it if she ever loses that guitar - it seems to serve no real purpose. Also, I've noticed that those types of microphones often make people sound 'off' (hand held is better IMO), but I guess those things are a means to an end when she has to move around a lot. I liked how that thing lifted her though. Anyway, good performances overall. :applause:

The only thing I don't like about the SMAPxSMAP performances is that there isn't an audience. I love hearing an audience go wild after she finishes performing! The editing is cool though, and the set is amazing! She did great!

Willeo Soeurs

:toofloppy:  ahh now i get it!

AyaKara

The set for Venus was AMAZING. I really wish the Smap crew sang the 'to the planet' parts, that would have been awesome! I can't wait until Venus is a single, so far its performances have been top notch.

Her vocals during Applause were amazing. I love her performances in Japan :flutter:

ãã†ã§Ã£â„¢Ã£­Ã£â‚¬â€šÃ§¬â€˜Ã¯¼Ã¯¼

I know right, LOL!!

我我ã¯Ã£¨Ã£¦Ã£â€šâ€šÃ¥â€žªÃ£â€”ãã¦Ã£â‚¬Ã£Æ’¬Ã£Æ’‡ã‚£Ã£Æ’¼Ã£Æ’»Ã£â€š¬Ã£â€š¬Ã£¯Ã£¡Ã£â€šâ€¡Ã££Ã£¨Ã©â€º£Ã£â€”ã„ã§Ã£â„¢Ã£â‚¬â€šÃ£â‚¬â€š

"GAGA" is easy, and "Redyi-Gaga" is a bit difficult..

Archived