💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

(Update) Lady Gaga performs Venus and Applause on Smap*Smap

JoanneARTPOP

Featured Posts

high heeled fem

That applause performance in Japan nearly killed me  :dead: and plus she seems so happy in japan tbh ...she should just move there

omg same :omg: i keep watching the ending with the keys :udidnt: its just .... i agree she should live there shes just so amazing everything she ever does in japan is flawless

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JacobLindell

UHM EXCUSE ME!!!!! DO WHAT U WANT IS ON THE VERGE OF FLOPPING HARDER THAN GEORGE BUSHES COCK AND YOUR PERFORMING OTHER SONGS AND NOT YOUR CURRENT SINGLE 

UHM EXCUSE ME!!!!! DO WHAT U WANT IS ON THE VERGE OF FLOPPING HARDER THAN GEORGE BUSHES COCK AND YOUR PERFORMING OTHER SONGS AND NOT YOUR CURRENT SINGLE

Japan doesn't really like R&B, so it's more likely that both Venus + Applause (dance songs) will perform better on the charts. It would be a waste of a performance to promote DWUW there.

Dean Winchester

DWUW is not the type of music they like in japan, so she's performing APPLAUSE and VENUS cuz they are more suitable for the japanese music market and will thus, sell more albums than DWUW 

qmpierre000

Japan likes RNB but old school Mariah Carey RNB which Gaga can't serve...so Venus and Applause even possibly Gypsy would be her best options...they also stan hard for Zedd

I'm excited!

Though she should just throw in acoustic DWYW, like what she did with Yoü and I back in 2011.

3 points in and ready for more

Cameron Dallas

I love Venus so much, it really should've been a single. Just like Applause, it's so weird and could have been a signature song of hers. It could've been legendary with the right performances and outfits.

Also, her Japan performances are the best I've noticed. It must be because she doesn't have to worry about being 'too weird'

Gov Hooka

i just hope she doesn't bring out the guitar in the final chorus. Distracting tbh and you can't even hear it.

Archived