StarryNight

I love the new OP!

Where did this Demi song come from and why is it so high :rip:

i think it's from disney movie "Frozen"  

we are #17 probably soon

• Replies 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im a bit worried now, DWUW is getting great radio updates and the AMAs boosted it a bit too but it seems the song is going nowhere sales wise. I mean It has been between #20 - #15 for like a month. I doubt the video will have that much effect coz mainly fans will know about the video

Pure Adrenaline

Lady Gaga - Do What U Want (Audio) ft. R. Kelly
10 038 846 views

:party:  :party:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

GagaMyBlood95

Japan album daily

#9(+3) ARTPOP

:party:  :party:  :party:

Also, DH is already confirmed for third single? Omg, they let go Unconditionally so fast, I knew this song can't be saved even from Capitol lol....

Dark Leona has already had it's mediocre success. Katy has no hit singles left on this album because they made the fatal mistake of putting out the only commercial songs ahead of its release. The rest consists of dire contemporary Christian songs that nobody is here for. Like Gaga, Katy has no grasp of what will capture the general public's attention. That's why songs like Unconditionally and Venus were even considered as second singles. Katy will end up receiving the most praise though because she appeals to the most basic of listeners.

Dark Leona has already had it's mediocre success. Katy has no hit singles left on this album because they made the fatal mistake of putting out the only commercial songs ahead of its release. The rest consists of dire contemporary Christian songs that nobody is here for. Like Gaga, Katy has no grasp of what will capture the general public's attention. That's why songs like Unconditionally and Venus were even considered as second singles. Katy will end up receiving the most praise though because she appeals to the most basic of listeners.

Not true.

Katy has  Walking on Air, Dark Horse, Birthday as clear hits  +  LL and BTGOG 2 amazing songs that can smash but are a bit different from the usual Katy ..

I expected it to rise more in Japan :noparty: But oh well...

She has strong competition by big local artists, she's doing good  :party:

Beyonce Knowles

Not true.

Katy has Dark Horse, Birthday as clear hits  +  LL amazing song that can smash but are a bit different from the usual Katy ..

Fixed :reductive:

Not true.

Katy has  Walking on Air, Dark Horse, Birthday as clear hits  +  LL and BTGOG 2 amazing songs that can smash but are a bit different from the usual Katy ..

Walking on Air was already a hit 20 years ago by CeCe Peniston, it's not happening for her in 2013. It's too dated to make a dent on the charts nowadays if her handlers decide to make it an official single,  Dark Horse has already done all its gonna do, Birthday, aka the best song on the album, is going nowhere chartwise, Legendary Lovers is an absolute flop waiting to happen. And I have no idea what BTOGO 2 stands for.

Walking on Air was already a hit 20 years ago by CeCe Peniston, it's not happening for her in 2013. It's too dated to make a dent on the charts nowadays if her handlers decide to make it an official single,  Dark Horse has already done all its gonna do, Birthday, aka the best song on the album, is going nowhere chartwise, Legendary Lovers is an absolute flop waiting to happen. And I have no idea what BTOGO 2 stands for.

500k Is nothing If a song Is going to be a big hit,  you don't know what you are talking about :rip:   Birthday Is definitely going to be top 10, WOA can be top 10 too, BTGOG Is the best ballad on the album and IDK about LL It's great but I don't know If It will be a hit ..

500k Is nothing If a song Is going to be a big hit,  you don't know what you are talking about :rip:   Birthday Is definitely going to be top 10, WOA can be top 10 too, BTGOG Is the best ballad on the album and IDK about LL It's great but I don't know If It will be a hit ..

Sis, I've been watching the charts since longer than you've been alive. I can predict a hit single within the first 3 seconds. Katy has no hit singles left on this album.

POP
17 16  LADY GAGA Do What U Want f/R. ... 6091 4884 1207 40.732

+89 spins
-162 bullet
+0.904 AI

RHYTHMIC
24 20  LADY GAGA Do What U Want f/R. ... 1673 1326 347 8.596

+46 spins
-23 bullet
+0.227 AI

Archived