Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GaGa announces artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball

Haus

Featured Posts

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i did not see that coming :awkney:

atleast it's artRave: The ARTPOP Ball instead of The artRave Ball. It makes a big difference to me 

the font will probably be like the ARTPOP cover art font :party:

If she waits too long I'm aint going, not here for a 2016 tour, she beta come next year.

She's already said she's having a tour in 2014. I also believe she's announcing something related to the tour in December!

:party:

She's already said she's having a tour in 2014. I also believe she's announcing something related to the tour in December!

:party:

Glad to hear that, now I just need the confirmation cause she said a lot of things which she never did. But I have my hopes up!

Her Amsterdam concerts are always a blast.

Glad to hear that, now I just need the confirmation cause she said a lot of things which she never did. But I have my hopes up!

Her Amsterdam concerts are always a blast.

Agreed. She also said the same people who designed her Monster Ball stage are working with her again for the ARTPOP Ball ;D

gagaconvert

Not a huge fan of the name 'artRAVE', so I'm happy she included 'The ARTPOP Ball' afterwards! But tbh I don't really care about the name that much lol 

The Fame Ball

The Monster Ball

The Born This Way Ball

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball

Four more albums and she'll spend the whole concert just trying to say the name of the tour

All of this tour talk is just

Waiting patiently for UK dates although we probs won't get them for a while!

i pray to god there like katys

Custom font plz :MANiCURE:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

EGOT2027

After this, I expect dates Monday or Tuesday to be honest. Why else would she release an unfinished title thing if it wasn't coming so soon?

Archived