Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rick Ross to appear on "Do What U Want" Remix

hijadeputa

Featured Posts

BoomMonster

You, all the whining kids are a proof if close-minded generation... You complain about Gaga's wish to make different music, because you want her to make so basic stuff shr's been doing before. Just stop it! Amd FIY Rick Ross is VERY FAMOUS! just respect older fans or those who actually like different artists. why can't you all be happy for her at least once? She's doing stuff she wasn't allowed to do before ARTPOP! #FINDYOUFREEDOMINTHEMUSIC

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad you think you've been so patronizing and supportive of what Gaga wants to do as an artist, lol. What line is she crossing with you exactly? Releasing a remix of one of her songs with a rapper you probably know nothing about? Just a friendly reminder that Gaga doesn't need your "support," nor anyone else's, because she will do what she wants because she's the artist and she calls the shots.

It's a personal opinion. Sorry you don't agree. I should have worded it differently. Of course the era isn't "over". I simply dislike this rapper, who I have listened to. Shoot me for even thinking it was a marketing strategy from Interscope and not a stroke of genius from Gaga. But whatever, we'll see how it turns out.

Archived