Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Projected a +100% Increase in 3rd Week; 105k-115k

Arturo

Featured Posts

Zach Monster

That'd better happen. I'm not gonna be here next week if the real amount of increase is a lot lower than what we expected. :awkney:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol what, why?

Black Friday/Begining of Holidy rush is my guess. All the stores I went to had it front and and center in their music departments and they seemed to be selling pretty well. Most were almost completely out of it.

I don't get why Katy is selling more than her since Gaga is #1 on amazon and #15 on iTunes while Katy is at #6 and #33...

Smooth Criminal

That'd better happen. I'm not gonna be here next week if the real amount of increase is a lot lower than what we expected. :awkney:

That would be a atrocity. tbh :awkney:

Arturo

I don't get why Katy is selling more than her since Gaga is #1 on amazon and #15 on iTunes while Katy is at #6 and #33...

Katy is selling more on iTunes than Gaga since the standard for PRISM is 7.99 and the standard + deluxe sales combined surpass ARTPOP.

Zach Monster

That would be a atrocity. tbh :awkney:

Not here for meltdowns over charts and the usage of the word "flop" to describe ARTPOP. K, thanks.

Zach Monster

Yay I bet the holiday special helped a bunch toi

Well, if a Lady Gaga album is selling for $7 on Black Friday, people were gonna go get that deal. :fan:

Archived