đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Gaga and the Muppets Special" ratings are in!

Bambino

Featured Posts

Robotboy

thats not

bad. remember she got highest snl ratings in a looong time :) those muppets were super annoying too i understand people dont watch that.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AgusPop

thats bad, poor gaga. Oh well the perf slayed.

Is not Bad. Better than Glee, X Factor and the same than Modern Family!!

MonsterOfSpain

Well, we have to take into consideration that it was made for fans, and that I don't think a lot of people enjoy watching The Muppets now-a-days, or are interested in Gaga. The positive thing is almost 4 million people saw her amazing performances, and if 3 out of 100 bought ARTPOP it would be 120k extra.

monstronic

Huh? You'd better deal with the fact that people are allowed to have their OWN opinion and something called TASTE. As far as I know, being a thoughtless sheep that pretends that loves everything is not called being a fan. You like Muppets? Then great! It's your right to do, but don't mess up with people who grew up and don't enjoy it anymore.

Using any and every occasion to call gaga "basic" is what I'm objecting to.

If you really think Gaga has been "basic" lately then you're probably just an admirer and not a fan.

I am NOT in favor of blind adoration, but unoriginal negativity is the enemy of a supporting fanbase.

Using any and every occasion to call gaga "basic" is what I'm objecting to.

If you really think Gaga has been "basic" lately then you're probably just an admirer and not a fan.

I am NOT in favor of blind adoration, but unoriginal negativity is the enemy of a supporting fanbase.

Word "basic" was used in the thread title (ok, now I see it has been changed), and this is the only reason I used this. If you paid attention, maybe you would notice that my comment was very ironic.

I' m sick and tired of reading articles online of how much of a flop the special was and so on and so forth...is the media trying to shoot her down so they can bring her back up like they did Madonna years ago during the Erotica era or Britney more recently? What is with that need of seeing someone fail? It is sickening

If she would have billed it more about her duet with Elton John, then she would have drawn in a MUCH larger audience.

This bit of trying to attract even YOUNGER LM's is Not a good idea imo.  Gaga should be for ADULTS ONLY - period. 

Gaga trying to play to a younger audience just really came across as very forced and fake I thought.  She is a Rocker at heart -

so BE a Rocker, without any apologies.

Alice Cooper, Elton John, and Debbie Harry all sang with the Muppets in the 70s.

Gaga has a good message for kids. I hate how everyone has to either play at being bad-tough-s-xy-dirty OR deliver boring fake Disney pablum. There should be entertainers in the middle.

There isn't any football on during that time though. All the games were done by then.

But the special was a late night slot. The special was great (not amazing). Wanted more Muppets though.

Archived