Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Gaga and the Muppets Special" ratings are in!

Bambino

Featured Posts

Actually, this where good ratings considering that many people where not watching TV because of thanksgiving festivities, and the people that did watch TV where probably watching football.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Der Meister

A Very Gaga Thanksgiving initially aired on November 24, 2011 in the United States on ABC. It attained 5.749 million viewers.

MelbHawker

Um.. be thankful that she was given an opportunity to target her music to the 'family' demographic. She never gets that chance. Good promo.

Zach Monster

Were we really expecting all of America to watch this, though? :awkney:

Ratings, chart positions, sales, blehhh. The focus should be about the quality, and last nights show was fantastic :)

This is why I like you, Jase.

That's not bad, right?

I don't mind. It was a super cute show :)

Expected. It's Thanksgiving, people were watching football.

I'm American and I did not know that at all, lol.

3 points in and ready for more

Lion Heart

Expected. It's Thanksgiving, people were watching football.

+shopping

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Pop Art

Is this bad compared to the 2011 special's ratings?

The 2011 special drew in "5.5 million total viewers, [and garnered a] 1.6 rating in adults 18-49 demographic" (Source). So unfortunately, this is slightly down from that. :( But the special was still awesome!

Lion Heart

Am i the only one who did not particularly enjoy this?

There's like 2-3 or so of you who didn't

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Gov Hooka

the later time slot also caused a loss of kid viewers as well with their families. many were in bed by that time, and any who stayed up probably were watching football. So these ratings aren't that bad, in fact they're good.

Also, it's really ABC's fault for not capitalizing on the family demographic by airing the special earlier. Charlie brown, a thanksgiving family staple, aired at 8 on ABC. they should have switched these two time slots if they wanted better ratings, which for sure Gaga would have topped 5 million if so considering the family demographic would be watching in addition to her fans, who didn't watch a charlie brown thanksgiving i'm sure.

Am i the only one who did not particularly enjoy this?

No, I thought it was one of the most awkward Gaga things I've ever witnessed. I'm actually surprised at everyone calling it perfect?

Archived