http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LodB9vc9XSg

Fashion!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnYzZ5Rx_74

I loved Venus!!!  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  and Fashion! sounds so good 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_mx0ac7s2CP1s85b63o1_1280.jpg

The fact that she looks like a condom used on someone who forgot to douche only adds to how much I loved this performance. Fashion was my favorite number of the night.

OMG the a--logy…. :lmao:

Rubber Hunk

Holy hot damn. Objectively, the best performances she gave in this era, as well as a LONG time.

Also some people don't seem to be realizing that the tone had to be accommodated for the Muppets obviously, so keep that in mind before you criticize. 

My Review:

Applause sounded SUPERB. Both versions. I thought the credits version would be squeezed and awkward but it totally wasn't. Vocals were spot on and the Muppets rocked it are were cute like usual. 5/5

ARTPOP with Sir Elton was simply spectacular, although, and this is just me, I prefer it with no guitars and without additional vocals (No hate to Elton) 4/5

Gypsy with Kermit was SO cute and flawlessly executed. Vocals were perfection and the little intro made me sad but pumped for the song  :emo: 5/5

MANiCURE wow the vocals were EXACTLY what the song is about. Really accentuated the rock while minimizing the pop making it more epic (no hate to pop obviously but in this case it's just splendid when it sounded less poppy) 5.5/5 :legend:

Fashion! with RuPaul was everything it needed to be. Some people are just not getting this song but that's okay but you jus' ain't gettin' it.   :classy:  5/5

GAGA AND JOSEPH GORDON-LEVITT TOGETHER WEIGNTOGNVIJEMTRKVVWEORFJWOITJF@$IOJAZZGA4t45ignetgnrtivjtirJOSPEH HAVE MY BABIESfG$PTGeijvnweire 100000000000000/5

Just when I thought she couldn't get any better, she did.  

Thought the performances were fantastic apart from Fashion which really just highlighted what a weak song it is.

:awkney: Get out of here. Fashion! slays and Gaga + Ru totally slayed and you can stay mad. :tea:

Dean Winchester

Holy hot damn. Objectively, the best performances she gave in this era, as well as a LONG time.

Also some people don't seem to be realizing that the tone had to be accommodated for the Muppets obviously, so keep that in mind before you criticize. 

My Review:

Applause sounded SUPERB. Both versions. I thought the credits version would be squeezed and awkward but it totally wasn't. Vocals were spot on and the Muppets rocked it are were cute like usual. 5/5

ARTPOP with Sir Elton was simply spectacular, although, and this is just me, I prefer it with no guitars and without additional vocals (No hate to Elton) 4/5

Gypsy with Kermit was SO cute and flawlessly executed. Vocals were perfection and the little intro made me sad but pumped for the song  :emo: 5/5

MANiCURE wow the vocals were EXACTLY what the song is about. Really accentuated the rock while minimizing the pop making it more epic (no hate to pop obviously but in this case it's just splendid when it sounded less poppy) 5.5/5 :legend:

Fashion! with RuPaul was everything it needed to be. Some people are just not getting this song but that's okay but you jus' ain't gettin' it.   :classy:  5/5

GAGA AND JOSEPH GORDON-LEVITT TOGETHER WEIGNTOGNVIJEMTRKVVWEORFJWOITJF@$IOJAZZGA4t45ignetgnrtivjtirJOSPEH HAVE MY BABIESfG$PTGeijvnweire 100000000000000/5

:awkney: Get out of here. Fashion! slays and Gaga + Ru totally slayed and you can stay mad. :tea:

did u leave out venus on purpose? those venus vocals nearly killed me 

Rubber Hunk

did u leave out venus on purpose? those venus vocals nearly killed me 

:toofloppy:

Wow wtf I could have sworn I did Venus. #flopfan

I'd give Venus a 4/5 like ARTPOP, it was amazing, but it's maybe my 2nd or 3rd favourite performance of it. :)

Amazing performances, She sounded and looked marvelous. So proud of her. I had such a joy watching as a Gaga fan, so heart-warming. I especially loved Venus, ARTPOP and Gypsy performances.

I bet the special was amazing as well, I love the muppest show.

daviddarko

My Review:

I'd give Venus a 4/5 like ARTPOP, it was amazing, but it's maybe my 2nd or 3rd favourite performance of it. 

:applause: I AGREE!!  :legend:

Her vocals >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Archived