Spyro

Featured Posts

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spanish Eyes

MANiCURE was awful vocally

MANiCURE was perfect vocally.

She sounded like Joan Jett meets "Hey Mickey," and I loved every second of it. Her raspiness is perfect on her chick rock song.

BeautyisaLie

Youtube links? :( Can't watch from mobile! Just the links(not embedded) plz?

There you go. :)

Spyro the Dragon

geopang

Lol! This is sooooo messy. Especially the Fashion! one.

The ARTPOP with Elton John is flawless though!!!! The pianos add so much emphasis and class to the song. Really great performance

Lol! This is sooooo messy. Especially the Fashion! one.

The ARTPOP with Elton John is flawless though!!!! The pianos add so much emphasis and class to the song. Really great performance

How was it messy? I thought it was great. It was intended for the family and children, even though some of it may be considered a bit risque. 

geopang

How was it messy? I thought it was great. It was intended for the family and children, even though some of it may be considered a bit risque.

I just thought it was soo childish. Maybe cause i was expecting something a little more classy/holiday oriented like A Very Gaga Holiday in 2011. I loved the Gypsy and ARTPOP performance with Elton. That was genius. But other than that, I just thought the rupaul peformance was.... Different. It just felt a little not put together well. Its just my opinion. I enjoyed some performances though

Archived