๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Monster Pit to be re-introduced in the ARTPOP Ball.

Spyro

Featured Posts

I did love the monster pit, and Tbqh, I'm likely to want to be getting there early anyway. I'll want a decent spot regardless of whether there is a pit or not. I just really REALLY want her to stick to arenas this time, where possible. I know that stadiums are big and exciting, but I really missed that intimacy at the BTWB, even *with* the monster pit.
I guess it's hard because she wants to be able to play for as many fans as possible without physically killing herself (especially after last time), but I felt like being in the massive stadiums really lost something :(

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

YES. Its the best idea ever honestly. though I'm not sure I wanna be in it

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Whooo! It totally worked with the show itself for the BTWB, and I'm excited for it!

ย 

However, the system was kinda awk?

3 points in and ready for more

RAYA.core

Nooooooooo :(

ย 

The moster pit organization in Brazil was a total mess. People were in line before 3 am (when they defined the people that would go into the Monster Pit) in Sรƒฦ’ยฃo Paulo. It was so unfair that I was hoping it wouldn't happen in the next tour.

ย 

Dang :(

yikes i'll keep that in mind :(

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

HausOfHarlow

Honestly, shoot me now, but fans need to suck it up and just deal. They should make a pit of some sorts (pits suck by the way, for half the concert you can't see the front of her) and they should make it only for VIP packages and/or the most expensive tickets. I'm tired of having to fight for a spot or wait hours for it. Just pay big bucks for it if you want to be in it.ย 

Alannah

I wish we could somehow register fairly online for Monster Pit numbersรƒยขรขโ€šยฌยฆ I was in a cold car for two days before the BTWB in Chicago and was still number 44. ( Having it canceled was karma for camping illegally, I'm sure. :smh: )

skaxboy

I'm on the fence about a Monster Pit. I managed to be in it at the San Jose show but barely made it in and got in line pretty early. It just sucks because if you get there at 6am and have to be back to line up at 6pm, you're exhausted unless you get a hotel room to nap in. Usually hotels around arenas are expensive to begin with.

I hope that there is some sort of presale code for having a Littlemonsters.com account, the ARTPOP app, or even being part of the forum. I mean I'm sure she lurks on here so she'd make us happy my guaranteeing us a pit spot.

Archived