Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Monster Pit to be re-introduced in the ARTPOP Ball.

Spyro

Featured Posts

My Monster Pit was perfectly fine. Nobody fought with anyobody, nobody pushed or cut the line... It is Switzerland after all :hor:

The only thing I'm not here for is her picking fans for the pit to go backstage. That's just awful. It makes you feel like ****

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a way she can do it so everybody buys their tickets, and once everyone is in, people just go around randomly selecting people to come down into the pit before the show starts? This is way it is pure luck, and people have a chance to get their life made. I think that would be a lot cooler.

That would be "fair" but also unfair to those who are real fans and are not selected for the pit. Imagine if you were a super fan and someone who knows just the singles gets in the pit. Totally unfair. We'll see. Maybe she will be selling tickets with a secured place in the pit for those with a LM.com account or something so we wouldn't have to camp for days.

Also, the monster pit in some countries didn't allow people in the first row to actually see the stage  :eww:

Kindness rules all.

thatfoxyfeeling

The Monster Pit was brilliant, except there was so much b---hing about the winner of the necklace.

Hydrangea

Yay let's reward the fans wih nothing better to do with their time than stand around for days waiting for a couple hours of being slightly closer to gaga than the others. Elitism is always cool

I’m a bad friend

Hope they sell Pit tickets. Not here for fans camping for more than 20 days as it happened in my country, and then being mean and b---hie with people in GA

Hello, it's me

Archived