💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Monster Pit to be re-introduced in the ARTPOP Ball.

Spyro

Featured Posts

Allison M

The snow on that drive home....

WAS HORRIBLE. I live 40 minutes away from Scottrade and it took 2 and a half hours to get home!! I almost got hit by a semi truck sliding!! I got the snow off my car, but in 1 minute it was completely covered again. 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nooooooo, I hate the competition it brings out in the fans. Wish she had put it off for this tour, it will be a mess and consist of the same fans who have the time to line up for days.

But what is usual?  :huh: isn't it normal that the first people who arrive are the people in the frontrow?

Allison M

But what is usual?  :huh: isn't it normal that the first people who arrive are the people in the frontrow?

exactly, either way it's a competition for anyone with GA. So why not give the more dedicated something special like the Pit?

hackedaccount

If it will be something like the BTWBall they will have to enforce the rules !! In my country the organization was awful ! and please no more keys and stuff like that ! I would prefer to pay more for Pit tickets than waiting for days at the venue :|

SwinePit? :rip:

No really, she always leaves subtle hints. It must have something to do with Swine. ("look out for the swine")

I think she just means like the SwineFest performance where the dancers were dressed as pigs and flew into the crowd? 

RedandBlue

But what is usual? :huh: isn't it normal that the first people who arrive are the people in the frontrow?

Yes but I live in the NY area and the fans here are extreme. I am too, I have waited in line for her overnight before and for tens of hours on other occasions. But if it's like what I've heard of the BTWB pits, these monsters will do whatever it takes to make sure that they are in lime and you are not. Not so kind and loving when it comes to getting close to Gaga.

The first X tickets should be Pit and the rest GA. (so the internet is the line)

And maybe the first/random (Pit) ticket(s) Meet&Greet.

HORRORHOLIC

exactly, either way it's a competition for anyone with GA. So why not give the more dedicated something special like the Pit?

The thing about that is not everyone is able to. Someone could be the biggest Gaga fan in the world but might have to go to school, work or have children to take care of. I think they should have as much of a chance as anyone. Yeah there is always a competition the day of concerts to get as close as possible, but at least everyone going to the show as the same chance

The first X tickets should be Pit and the rest GA. (so the internet is the line)

And maybe the first/random (Pit) ticket(s) Meet&Greet.

That would be great actually

HausOfMiklaus

:lmao: Here we go with this brutality again. Might actually try to get in this time.

"@ladygaga: @oumit1 yes! but better!"

This woman wants to make the 76th Hunger Games. :deadbanana:

Tommy Monster

:noparty: it was really freaking dumb, everytime she turned her back to us while being on the catwalk  :smh: don´t want another monster pit, simply just stage...

qmpierre000

If people don't fight and b---h it goes fine. 

We numbered people as they arrived and nobody argued. It was amazing and everyone had fun despite it being 3 degrees outside awaiting a huge snowstorm. 

I remember how bad it was....i was number 56...and it was freezing so everyone took turns running into the greyhound station to warm up

Archived