Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Monster Pit to be re-introduced in the ARTPOP Ball.

Spyro

Featured Posts

HybridAries

s-x dreams â€@ellieejandro 13m

gaga selling old rock shirts for $200 aka finally profiting from luc carl and selling his grimey old band tees that she has laying around

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga 10m

@ellieejandro SHHHHHHH

omg :rip:

:lmao:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yay :party: hope its like last time in twickenham, there was hardly anyone there so much space it was great !

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

EGOT2027

MIDWEST MONSTER PIT GROUP UNITE!!!

we had the best Monster Pit group in STL and I can't wait to see everyone again!!!

this made me laugh so hard

I missed you guys last time! But we will be sure to do it again!

Nooooooooo :(

The moster pit organization in Brazil was a total mess. People were in line before 3 am (when they defined the people that would go into the Monster Pit) in São Paulo. It was so unfair that I was hoping it wouldn't happen in the next tour.

Dang :(

Watch it be a mess like the BTWB. Hopefully they can find a system that will work.

I'm really hoping they do. The "no line before 8 am" thing didn't work at all in the BTWB that I went.

Allison M

If people don't fight and b---h it goes fine. 

We numbered people as they arrived and nobody argued. It was amazing and everyone had fun despite it being 3 degrees outside awaiting a huge snowstorm. 

EGOT2027

If people don't fight and b---h it goes fine.

We numbered people as they arrived and nobody argued. It was amazing and everyone had fun despite it being 3 degrees outside awaiting a huge snowstorm.

The snow on that drive home....

RedandBlue

Nooooooo, I hate the competition it brings out in the fans. Wish she had put it off for this tour, it will be a mess and consist of the same fans who have the time to line up for days.

She also said:

Oumi Traoré â€@oumit1 16m
@ladygaga Will there be something like The Monster Pit next tour? 4

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga 15m
@oumit1 yes! but better!

Better? I wonder how...

Phoenix

The name should be something like Gazzing Pit or some **** like that. lol 

But that kinda sucks 'cause now we know te stage will be something like in btw ball, I was expecting something new. :(

💎

Archived