💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Applause" falls out of the Billboard Hot 100 Top 10 after 14 weeks

Cersei

Featured Posts

GagaSkeletonWay

I remind you all that the Unconditionally MV was released this last week, that's why!

And well done 'Applause'  :party:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Katy better choose Birthday for her 3rd or she'll flop hard ._.

Releasing another generic candy-pop single is her last resort if she wants any further success with this album..

All facts and predictions lead me to hypothesize that she ain't gonna go further than Roar with this album.

Like I said, PRISM is Katy's BTW.

Applause had amazing longevity and still it just doesn't seem to go away So I'm happy with it's success as a lead single :applause:

hijadeputa

My best guess it's 14... there's no way unconditionally is above it right?  :eww:  :sick:

Well, the MV for Unconditionally helped it a lot to get the #14 spot, and I think that it's over DWUW because of the streaming. But DWUW has sold very much the latest week so I think it's in the top 20 anyway.

The good thing is that Unconditionally will never enter the top 10, the MV is out and it didn't get much views and the sales aren't that high.

And DWUW's music video is not out yet and it sales a lot, it's at #13 on iTunes USA, just one spot under 'Roar'. It's more popularity than Katy's song so DWUW will probably reach higher than Unconditionally  :yes:

fuzzyandgreen

I'm so ready for DWUW on the radio! Every time I hear it play the radio host is like "I really like that song" 

Releasing another generic candy-pop single is her last resort if she wants any further success with this album..

All facts and predictions lead me to hypothesize that she ain't gonna go further than Roar with this album.

Like I said, PRISM is Katy's BTW.

I kinda agree with you, but I doubt it'll be Katy's BTW. Gaga made a really satanic, annoying, b---hy, freaky image with that era, but the problem of Katy's Prism is just that this album isn't good enough.

Musically, BTW >>>>>>>>> Prism, but.. you know, IMAGE IS REALLY IMPORTANT FOR CELEBS..

Computer

The little glam engine that could :legend:

💚💛💕❣⭕💱💱 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡ⓹ Â©â“—â“Ąâ“˜â“ąâ“Łâ“œâ“â“ą

Well, the MV for Unconditionally helped it a lot to get the #14 spot, and I think that it's over DWUW because of the streaming. But DWUW has sold very much the latest week so I think it's in the top 20 anyway.

The good thing is that Unconditionally will never enter the top 10, the MV is out and it didn't get much views and the sales aren't that high.

And DWUW's music video is not out yet and it sales a lot, it's at #13 on iTunes USA, just one spot under 'Roar'. It's more popularity than Katy's song so DWUW will probably reach higher than Unconditionally  :yes:

I wouldn't underestimate radio's allegiance to Katy and Unconditionally's potential growth. Same goes for Gaga really. If it's still not top ten after the video, I wouldn't count DWUW out. I hope they both do well :party:

Archived