Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP has sold over 1,200,000 copies so far

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Willy Wonka

yea but why come here to just randomly point that out? This should be a happy time to celebrate. Not to point out how she isn't selling as much as she used to. But then again, you always tend to be a downer. And besides you were comparing a perfume's sales with an album's sales.

No, I was saying there's no way she ever sold that much perfume. And there's no way she sold that many albums. But if it's shipments, it makes sense.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

meanwhile billboard reported the final second week sales in the US and the number is 46 000. so if we believe some of you she must have sold like 500 000 outside US :)

Ray of Light

but shipments arent sales?

But they count for certifications and Queen of Pop Gags is still getting the mula$$ hihihi

No, I was saying there's no way she ever sold that much perfume. And there's no way she sold that many albums. But if it's shipments, it makes sense.

oh... Sorry :flop:

AgusPop

Yes... And FAME sold 60 million bottles in a month.

Hi troll. a perfume can not leak plus we bought more than one. keep pressed. i know u and your posts

Psychedelic

She must be refering to shipments 'cuz actual sales dropped dramaticly in the 2nd week and the 1st week of sales were half the amount she mentioned... not making sense unless it's shipments, we'll have to wait and see what mediatraffic reports on Friday!

Archived