Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Director of Bad Romance music video says it was his favorite to direct

eddy223

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When will your faves? :legend:

Will he ever direct music videos again, tho? Catching Fire and Mockingjay I & II will be a huge success for him. I'd like to think he'll direct a Gaga video at least one more time :ohno:

it was epic yes but didnt she say she doesnt think it flows well or something ? i dont think she likes it that much lol

she said that about telephone

GypsyPrince

The haters keep comparing her newer songs + music videos to Bad Romance, so if they actually work together again and create something even better, I'd like to see what they have to say for themselves.

Meanwhile, I'm glad they didn't have any "creative differences" lmao. So there's still a possibility of them working together again in the future.

it was epic yes but didnt she say she doesnt think it flows well or something ? i dont think she likes it that much lol

She loves the BR video. The one she had problems with was Telephone.

Pure Adrenaline

I want Sexxx Dreams to be directed by him

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

hausofmike

The fact that Bad Romance was her best music video and the fact that Catching Fire is ****ing amazing. It's stupid how Gaga won't go back to him and instead use directors that aren't even good

RAMROD

Gaga be cameo on Hunger Games too please :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

djBuffoon

This entire time, I honestly thought that Jonas Ã…kerlund directed "Bad Romance".  :udidnt:  :toofloppy:

Remember when he was set to direct Judas?

Oh man, how times have gone by. Bad Romance isn't my favorite, per se, but it definitely is one of her best. I'd like to see Lawrence and Gaga collaborate together sometime again in the future.

3 points in and ready for more

freebit

It really is a classic IMO. I love that it's his favorite.

I hope she does another amazing video this era. Applause had potential, but there was no discernible story going on. It was too much of a mixed bag.

Archived