Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Director of Bad Romance music video says it was his favorite to direct

eddy223

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved the way he described it. There is something about Bad Romance+Video that's not tangible but feels simple and effortless. There's something universal there that makes it easy for anybody to feel and connect with. I hope she can tap into that energy again. I don't why all the music back then seemed to just grab you by throat and instantly feel it. 

heavymlover

That's really nice. He's a great director. I don't see Francis and Gaga working together for a while though. He'll be busy with the last couple of movies for THG.

They need to work together again!! :sara:

Gaga's too proud for that.

She doesn't want people to believe she's playing it safe and sticking to people that have been proven to produce amazing music videos for her.

HarryTheNight

it was epic yes but didnt she say she doesnt think it flows well or something ? i dont think she likes it that much lol

juicyjuicy

I watched an interview of him for the first time today and he's totes gay. LOVE HIM ALREADY.

+ recently found out he directed Catching Fire. LOVE HIM MORE.

+ revisted her Grammys and found out he was the one to direct Bad Romance (he won Best Short Form Video for Grammys in 2011).

THEY SHOULD COLLABORATE AGAIN

Wet Fire

The greatest music video to date of course. I somehow got a feeling (since watching Applause video) that Gaga might do a greater video (may be not in terms of impact but) in terms of standard.

MOLLY CYRUS

:cry: if I was Gaga he'd be the only one directing my mv tbqmfh. And he could have made some magic video for BTW singles :cry:

#Justice4Francis

Gaga is Life

With him being the type that appreciates a good music video (I'd imagine) of course the single most flawless, perfect and epic piece of music video would be his favourite to direct :Jase: I'm happy to hear his thoughts on this :legend:

Archived