💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga arrives in Japan; Japan melts down (video)

Featured Posts

JaggedMonster

You'll find the most hate-free people in Japan. They have a sense of respect that totally blows my mind.

This is true :tea: the respect there artist even if they my feel some type of way they show respect ..and there are much more advance in everything tbh

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know whether that's stanning to a new level or if it just goes to show how badly Japanese teens needed Born This Way era. What if their lives are just so difficult that Gaga is their only release?

My name isn't Timmers

Weasel

Stan a bit Japan, I have to be honest, I will probaply be a wreck when I meet her too, I can't wait for the day to happen :nooo:

I don't know whether that's stanning to a new level or if it just goes to show how badly Japanese teens needed Born This Way era. What if their lives are just so difficult that Gaga is their only release?

To some extent: absolutely. It's no lie Japanese society has many downfalls ( as any society does) and one of those is the aesthetic of reservation and conformity. It leads to good things: like respect of others and a virtually crime free country, but it also leads to people feeling trapped, and extremely repressed ( that's why there are so many wild, crazy artistic punk groups within the country) Gaga means so much to them as she provides the ultimate release.

llbcherry

That was sweet. :) I've been to Japan and it was wonderful. It was so sacred and special to me, I didn't even talk about it for several years. The people there were all SO kind and genuine and it was just a fun environment. I felt safe. I would love to live there. I would probably cry over scribble, too, tbh. :smh:

BangTheGong

:worship:​ & To think NY and Chicago fans can practically see her on a daily basis if they so chose  :crossed: . 

JaggedMonster

Better than Bjorks arrival in Asia atleast :lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYyyqIZTvYY

Dont **** with Bjork :cryga: lmaol

cZfpnol.jpg

Who in this world could be that sweet after 12 hours in a plane?

THIS. And how does she always look so good after the flight too, never tired or disheveled.

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

JaggedMonster

To some extent: absolutely. It's no lie Japanese society has many downfalls ( as any society does) and one of those is the aesthetic of reservation and conformity. It leads to good things: like respect of others and a virtually crime free country, but it also leads to people feeling trapped, and extremely repressed ( that's why there are so many wild, crazy artistic punk groups within the country) Gaga means so much to them as she provides the ultimate release.

:trootea: ..

Archived