💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sex Dreams, Aura, and GUY most popular non-singles on Spotify!

Shaney

Featured Posts

Forrest Gump

Not at all. It's popular on Spotify for a reason. However, I do think radio might not be willing to play it.

I would be happy to admit I was wrong if they release it and it succeeds. Sexxx Dreams is ARTPOP's HML, and as you can see, I really stan for that song.

s-x dreams actually has a hook. heavy metal lover was just mumbling over an industrial beat.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GUY or Gypsy for the next single. Not sure which one though. Honestly she needs it to do strong on the charts for people to stay interested in this era. I think it would prolly be her last big single off of the album and the fourth might fizzle. Granted I don't think anyone predicted applause to debut just ok but then last forever. This whole era has been so unpredictable.

Side note: The more I listen to Venus the more I like it but still feel like we dodged a bullet on that one.

llbcherry

Wow, Aura and G.U.Y., yes!

You said it right there! I freaking LOVE Aura!!! :omg: I don't understand why a lot of people are so underwhelmed by it.

I think radio and GP would dig it, let's do it. Aura = third single!

:legend:

Whoever said that "the public would love Aura and it would do great as a single, and that they'll just have to get over it..." ?? :smh: I completely agree.

Her voice on the chorus...? She sounds like an angel. Omg. :cry:

Givewaytopeds

Wow, pressure is on whoever picks the next single, if it doesn't connect could be another MTN and era in a hole before the tour.

For that reason I think they go safe with Gypsy, it sounds like it could be on tv ads.  Though these results really are surprising.

I find it funny that time and time again its proven that the public likes Aura, yet many of her fans refuse to believe it. Aura would make a great single and you all just need to deal with it :oops:

:clap:

Remove Aura, put Gypsy

Aura is only popular because it had the most exposure, please.

What? Aura is one of the best songs on ARTPOP :coffee:

Aura is probably so high on that list because it's the first song off the album and people will always begin to listen that way.

I think GUY would be a better single choice  than Gypsy tbh.

Archived