💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sex Dreams, Aura, and GUY most popular non-singles on Spotify!

Shaney

Featured Posts

Which doesn't change the fact that people still like it.

*Its more liked in terms of album tracks, it was the only album track that was really "promoted" though :rip: I wouldn't brag about this.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Sexxx Dreams is also grabbing the attention because of  its name...would like to know how much people actually love the song, cause I know that I do 

Is that iTunes,?  :wtf:  what is that you use, i like it :udidnt:

It's Spotify!

You should download it.  It's great and helps Gaga's streaming points!  Also, it features tons of songs to listen to.

I hope they're popular because people actually like them, not because they started listening to the album and stopped after the first four tracks :awkney::derpga:

This is in danger of turning into a 'what should the third single be?' thread, but Spotify is only part of that equation.  There is also the question of which songs the radios would want to play, and which songs the GP who don't use Spotify and the like would purchase.

I hope they're popular because people actually like them, not because they started listening to the album and stopped after the first four tracks :awkney::derpga:

well in that case the other songs wouldn't be in the top 10, tracks from BTW would still be there. 

This is in danger of turning into a 'what should the third single be?' thread, but Spotify is only part of that equation.  There is also the question of which songs the radios would want to play, and which songs the GP who don't use Spotify and the like would purchase.

Do you think radio would play Sexxx Dreams?  i'm not sure if they'd embrace it to well, it could come across as awkward to some.  especially those who ride with family. lol

SoldierDown

G.U.Y.

Needs to be a single.

Catchiest song on the album. Killer video possibilities. Smash waiting to happen tbh.

:worship:

A bit disturbed by the lack of love for Gypsy

But otherwise awesome!

Those songs are also amongst my favorite :)

Sexxx Dreams tho :legend:

Archived