Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga tells KatyCats to change their twitter name

Glow

Featured Posts

Why has she never specifically said this to people whose usernames are **** like @hausof____ and @mommy_monster_slayz_katyperryz_grammyless_ass?

Hausof_____ is harmless. The others do promote rivalry on some level. In general, I don't think these kinds of names would be a problem, but apparently those guys were tweeting some nasty stuff, and the name sticks out more, if that makes sense... I think of it this way: if someone named ___slays was respectful toward other artists, I think she would have seen the name as harmless fun.

And she didn't seek these guys out, they tweeted her after she had already blocked them as well as a lot of her own fans. The thread title is misleading.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

monsters, please just focus on the positive of #promoteonlinekindness and do not send any hateful messages. she doesn't support it. #SpreadLove

THank you very much ! Absolutely on point :)

I don't understand why everyone thinks this is funny... Gaga's making a true statement. :shrug:

Edit: And I don't think she was talking directly to the KatyCats. I think she's telling all of us.

It's funny cause it's.... sad :smh:

J e s s e

DAMN :fan:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

La Primavera

I know @KatySlaysUrFav

She is in a love/hate relationship with Gaga, but she's nice. She can be shady, but she's just kidding.

I don't see this as shady at all.   Gaga made a perfectly legit comment.

I'm not sure it's going to change anything though, because someone who is rude and immature enough to have a name like "KatySlavesYourFav" might not listen.  :shrug:

Then again, I made a slightly negative Tweet about the acting in Twilight once that I probably would have felt terrible about if Kristen Stewart actually read it.  :(    So if the know the person you are attacking is reading the tweet, it makes you feel less anonymous and more careful.   :shrug:

Didymus

I don't think it's ever okay to try to force your opinion on someone else.

Gaga needs to realize that everyone deserves to make their own decisions.

Stop :ohno:

Maybe her message is right but I'm not sure that this is necessarily the best way to get it across. It's the internet. If we try to police it it changes the whole nature of it. Gaga personally has the right to block whoever she wants, but that isn't necessarily going to get across the greater point. It could come off more as "be nice so LG won't block you" instead of promotoing kindness in general.

Like I said, it's good she wants to do this but how effectively will it get the message across? I don't know. Maybe her warning will at least cause some people to get their act together, lol.

Archived