Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga tells KatyCats to change their twitter name

Glow

Featured Posts

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MEDONER

Is she wrong tho? Katy doesn't slay anything so they betta change their irrelevant name and accept Lady God-Ga as their only lord and saviour.

Inb4 her next tweet

"Please do not bully other artists, we could belong together, ARTPOP. Buy my record, rocket number nine blast off. #DOWHATUWANT

:lmao:

heavyMetalGAGA

#PromoteOnlineKindness we could belong together. ARTPOP.

promote online kindness by promoting song lyrics and plugging the name of my album.  way 2 undermine your argument gaga.  did with with born this way too.

Don't really see it like this, it's more of her way of explaining to these trolls what the message(s) of her albums really are.

That's kind of rude tbh. They are assholes but this is like someone random told me to change my username cause all the colors are beautiful and we shouldn't have a favorite one :messga:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

exoskeleton123

:dead: I am so slayed by gaga dragging everyone. The best was the tweet where the guy was all like "it doesn't make me wanna buy katy Perry's music because it has no meaning like yours does" and gaga was like "that's not the pointl" subtle shade at katy for her music not having a point

She blocked this monster with a bunch of followers, on twitter, because he said he thinks Taylor Swift is a better songwriter. That wasn't the reason she blocked him though. He had been making fun of her, etc, and just being negative.

Is this like Hausofnicole 2.0?

Silence those demons... . đź–¤

She blocked this monster with a bunch of followers, on twitter, because he said he thinks Taylor Swift is a better songwriter. That wasn't the reason she blocked him though. He had been making fun of her, etc, and just being negative. 

His tweet about her asking Taylor for advice on how to sell albums was probably the last straw. I was actually surprised to see him tweet it since he knows that she watches his page.

https://twitter.com/LGMonsterFacts/status/404794103549788160/photo/1

Archived