Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga tells KatyCats to change their twitter name

Glow

Featured Posts

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wish she wouldn't use her own song lyrics, though.  that's pompous.  we'll belong together when you don't deify urself miss gagz!!!

What will she say next? Anyone know what happened for her to say this? There has to be a reason.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

What will she say next? Anyone know what happened for her to say this? There has to be a reason.

She blocked this monster with a bunch of followers, on twitter, because he said he thinks Taylor Swift is a better songwriter. That wasn't the reason she blocked him though. He had been making fun of her, etc, and just being negative. 

#PromoteOnlineKindness we could belong together. ARTPOP.

promote online kindness by promoting song lyrics and plugging the name of my album.  way 2 undermine your argument gaga.  did with with born this way too.

RitaOral

Inb4 her next tweet

"Please do not bully other artists, we could belong together, ARTPOP. Buy my record, rocket number nine blast off. #DOWHATUWANT

That was one tweet of many, most of them directed at monsters spreading negativity. Don't even try to spin it as some anti-Katy thing. This thread title is misleading and counterproductive.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Archived