Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GagaDoll Explained!

Glow

Featured Posts

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Soo we saw in the video that it has nipples......

U think it has a vag?

What do you think? :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Not really much of a Vocaloid fan but isn't Len like 14 years old? Why'd they make him sing s-xual songs? :awkney:

... You do know that those who make vocaloids don't make most of their songs, correct? Vocaloids are actually programs, with faces, I suppose. Imagine FruityLoops (or your other favorite sound engineering program) then add in singing and lyrics and such. Voila. The simplest way I can describe vocaloids. And I probably screwed that up.

Len Kagamine is actually 16 in his latest iteration I believe, but he does have even younger iterations, 12 being the youngest.

One of his main images is that of a shota (shotacon), a s-xually precocious young boy. Several other vocaloids also share this image, Piko utatane being the more popular ones.

Since most vocaloid songs are user created, and there isn't really filters besides "No actual s-x" or the sort, people can go crazy with vocaloids in their lyrics.

Also, I guarantee you, s-x is not the only thing that has happened between vocaloids. There is murder, cannibalism, drunkeness, and so many other fun things.

Vocaloids also can cover songs, which ends up with many vocaloids, whether underage or not, covering overtly s-xual songs. I'm pretty sure every vocaloid has covered Bad Romance and Poker Face, and LoveGame has probably been covered by at least Miku... Len has covered most of Femme Fatale.

I'm looking for a Len Kagamine vocaloid person myself to request two covers.

Morphine Prince

I'm sorry but who would even buy this? :smh:

It's probably gonna be expensive and it's just kind of creepy. 

Although I wouldn't mind listening to Sexxx Dreams while I'm all up on this doll :hor:

Lion Heart

Fascinating. I wouldn't buy one though.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I think I saw this in The Conjuring. I want one though.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

aaronyoji

this is so rad :omg: japan haters can stay pressed, this is why they get the early releases and extra discs, this is why gaga brings them the best fashion, SUCK it. im american but also japanese, and only the japanese can create this. its soo life like and innovative. 

Alcina Dimitrescu

i need this

Allow yourself be used to make an anatomically correct StefaniDoll and they'll give you one for free :hor:

Archived