Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Video of GAGADOLL!

Carlitos

Featured Posts

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

I'm so interested to see where this is going. To me, it seems to high budget to be done by random people looking to mooch of Gaga's success. I think this is Gaga's idea. For some reason I see it as like a store display. Cause honestly, who's gonna by a life size Gaga doll. I know a lot of Gaga fans would, but they seem way to high quality to be affordable.

This is being endorsed by Universal Music Group, so Lady Gaga is definitely behind it

Also isn't Gaga going to Japan now? Hopefully the project will be revealed soon.

Willy Wonka

Am I the only one that gets weird Candy Warhol vibes from this? Like sort of the plot line of the short films. And now a life like doll being created.

AND

MV5BMTYzNTUzMzgxMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzEx

Brooklyn Nights

Found this on there website... Japan's latest and finest technologies were put into the creation of the "GAGADOLL". It's the world's first life-size human-shaped listening station that closely resembles Lady Gaga. The bone conduction system enables one to listen to her songs and message.

The "GAGADOLL" was inspired by the concept of "ARTPOP" and this masterpiece made by Japan's master craftsmen has been highly-praised by Lady Gaga herself.

whaT

Am I the only one that gets weird Candy Warhol vibes from this? Like sort of the plot line of the short films. And now a life like doll being created.

MV5BMTYzNTUzMzgxMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzEx

Hmmm, I kinda see it.

gagadoll-image.jpg

i want it

gagadoll-image.jpg

i want it

HOLY SHiiIT

AND YOU CAN CHANGE WIGS TOO?????? pls let the wig be interchangeable lol

3 points in and ready for more

whaT

Hmmm, I kinda see it.

HOLY SHiiIT