Lady Gaga defends Katy Perry

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit

Dead @ Gaga trying to make sense of it. Just wut.  :dies:

That awful performance didn't need any defending though. She should have just left it at "IDK".

ARTPOP instrumental at the background tho

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

:lmao: Old Gaga at the end though!

Katy probably didn't even think of anything & here we have Gaga coming up with ideas; even thought it wasn't even her performance :awkney:

LOL They asked her. and she gave them an answer, she didnt care that much. If anything Gaga didn't think anything of it....

Bambino

Katy probably didn't even think of anything & here we have Gaga coming up with ideas; even thought it wasn't even her performance :awkney:

So true :lmao:

ryhanna

I don't understand why they'd ask her that. Like, what kind of answer were they expecting her to give? Some kind of in-depth a--lysis of why the performance may or may not have been offensive? :deadbanana: 

I adore that comment.

"Maybe it's because the song is about loving no matter what and Geisha's are paid."

:rofl:

elijahfan

Was Katy's performance controversial? :huh: Um... people are aware Lars Von Trier's releasing a movie full of unsimulated s-x scenes, right? That should put things into perspective about what should and shouldn't be controversial today in 2013   :sweat:

Hypocrateen

nn this tho

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived