💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

24,957 copies sold with 32% of retailers reporting (2nd week sales)

SummerGirl21

Featured Posts

CharlesReyna

It's time to move with something, appearances are only taking things to a certain point. She needs to release the DWUW video very soon because (it's arching) and the narritive very soon is going to be that she only sold 50, 55k, around an 80 percent drop. It's much better to release a video to change the narritive. What people write in the media does count. If it is perceived as a flop, people wont give it a second look.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wet Fire

doubt so but let's seee :)

Yes, we can hope so. Time will tell. But AMAs performance will help and DWUW MV will contribute too. Also the Thanksgiving will be in favour.

MonsterMarty

I think the predictions are going to be on point

These are sales, not predictions... They'll vary by a couple of thousand copies based on discrepancies with reporting sales and what Soundscan registers.

Gaga will hopefully get close to >60K... I'd love if she held a Top 3 spot but 4th looks likely.

These are sales, not predictions... They'll vary by a couple of thousand copies based on discrepancies with reporting sales and what Soundscan registers.

Gaga will hopefully get close to >60K... I'd love if she held a Top 3 spot but 4th looks likely.

I know that, I mean that looks like the predictions (50K-55K) will be on point 

oh! and look they were

LADY GAGA INTERSCOPE 50,154 -81%

Her third week should be much better with Black Friday sales. I expect her to jump back up the chart when we get numbers next week.

MonsterMarty

Jesus that's a sharp drop... Oh well, hopefully Gaga won't drop too much next week with DWUW promo from AMAs, Muppets and potentially the video next week since it should drop before December 3rd's torrent thing.

Can someone explain to me why is Eminem slaying this much?

Some of his songs are good and The Monster will smash (even tho it's like a recycled LTWYL to me) but I find his rapping annoying af

Lion Heart

^Because he's Eminem

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

iloveit123

Can someone explain to me why is Eminem slaying this much?

Some of his songs are good and The Monster will smash (even tho it's like a recycled LTWYL to me) but I find his rapping annoying af

Yeah it mystifies me too... male music stars seem to do well with guys and girls I suppose, and it doesn't even matter if they get old and more miserable looking, aka Eminem, lol

• Mills locked this topic

Archived