Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga as marilyn for the AMAS!

COSMIC LOVAH

Featured Posts

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharGaga

I thought it was a music video still. :noparty: Is the performance pre-recoreded or is this rehearsel? The show hasn't started yet right? :ohno:

COSMIC LOVAH

I thought it was a music video still. :noparty: Is the performance pre-recoreded or is this rehearsel? The show hasn't started yet right? :ohno:

There's a thread in the news section with timezones.

ryhanna

When has the Marilyn thing been used before? I'm sure it has been, but I don't think anything recently...why are people saying the Marilyn thing is overdone?

Not that I myself think that it's overdone, but Marilyn practically is popular culture. She's very often referenced in performances, songs, movies etc... In a way, she's almost a cliché. I don't personally feel this way, but...

When has the Marilyn thing been used before? I'm sure it has been, but I don't think anything recently...why are people saying the Marilyn thing is overdone?

Cause literally every female popstar has impersonated her before :wtf:

madonna-give-me-all-your-luvin-video-cap

nicki-minaj-marilyn-monroe-400x300.jpg

195575-katy-perry-as-marilyn-monroe.jpg

article-2064692-0EE5351F00000578-58_634x

kylievideo7RKS_468x361.jpg

christina-aguilera-marilyn-monroe.jpg

Not that I myself think that it's overdone, but Marilyn practically is popular culture. She's very often referenced in performances, songs, movies etc... In a way, she's almost a cliché. I don't personally feel this way, but...

Yeah, I feel the same way. She's a icon, but I don't think she's been overused or anything. Especially recently, this seems pretty fresh for right now.

Cause literally every female popstar has impersonated her before :wtf:

madonna23.jpg

nicki-minaj-marilyn-monroe-400x300.jpg

195575-katy-perry-as-marilyn-monroe.jpg

kylievideo7RKS_468x361.jpg

Oh God no not Madonna...the comparisons should arrive at approximately 8 AM tomorrow :smh:

If every pop star has done it before, then who cares if another does it? Let her do her thing, she'll kill with this performance. This might not be what the "fans" want, but this will connect to the GP entirely. 

it really doesn't matter that everyone else has done it.

what matters is that she's doing it now, at a time crucial to Marilyn's history

nakedidea

Why isn't anybody answering THIS f**CKING question???

WHERE IS THIS PICTURE FROM?????????????????????????????????

ryhanna

Yeah, I feel the same way. She's a icon, but I don't think she's been overused or anything. Especially recently, this seems pretty fresh for right now.

Oh God no not Madonna...the comparisons should arrive at approximately 8 AM tomorrow :smh:

I think she is overused, because she's like the pinnacle of women in popular culture. I just don't think it's a bad thing lol. 

Did you not know Madonnas early career was a complete rip off of Marilyn Monroe? :smh:

Archived